Energy Storage: The Caribbean’s Standout Projects
Storage is taking off in the Caribbean. Spotlighting standout projects, we analyze best practice, emerging trends, and the project pipeline across the region.
– What pricing are we seeing for storage projects in the Caribbean?
– How is global volatility in supply, demand and pricing impacting regional projects?
– Key challenges and takeaways in centralized and decentralized systems
– Building a business case for storage in the region; regulation is key: exploring obstacles, enablers, incentives
– Storage as a key link to increased reliability and resilience
– What does the project pipeline look like and which markets are pulling ahead?
Virgin Islands Energy Office | Virgin Islands Water & Power Authority
Director | Chairman
Jamaica Public Service Company Ltd (JPS)
Director, Systems Operations
Bermuda Electric Light Company Limited
Director, Procurement and Logistics
The World Bank
Infrastructure Program Leader for the Caribbean