Details & Pricing
Registration rate for the main event: $1,325 USD
Register before prices increase on August 16, 2023
- Content: Access to +25 sessions, presentations and all conference stages with over 100 speakers.
- Networking Receptions: Networking breaks and two evening cocktail receptions provide attendees with the opportunity to form connections with the #CREFenergy community and explore the latest sustainable initiatives and solutions in the exhibit space.
- Market Intelligence: Access to the full 2023/24 CREF/Castalia Renewable Island Index and Project Marketplace.
- Event Networking App: Message and set up meetings with attendees, ask questions during sessions, access conference presentations, and much more.
- And More Networking: the Women in Energy Lunch, the CREF Industry Awards lunch; the Sunrise Fun Run, Net-Walking, Rise-and-Shine networking roundtables, and more.
NGO | Academic | Government Discounts
We are pleased to offer Caribbean governments, Caribbean utilities, and Caribbean and international NGOs a substantial discount off of the individual registration fee rate to CREF 2024. This discount must be applied at the time of registration and cannot be applied retroactively. To qualify for the non-profit, academic, or government rate, please include an associated email account (.org .edu .gov) in your request. To confirm your eligibility contact New Energy Support.
Want to get your team together in Miami for three days of content and networking? We are pleased to offer discounts for group registrations from the same company. Please contact us for more information.