Registration Details & Pricing
CREF Virtual (Oct. 27-28, 2021) registration includes:
- Two days of access to all live streams including deep-dive interviews, town hall sessions and panel discussions.
- Participate in live Q&As and idea exchange break-outs.
- 1-to-1 and group networking over live video and chat – connect and schedule meetings with up to four other attendees as well as participate in flash networking. Group networking also available through break-out sessions.
- On-demand recordings of all live streams after the event and 101 videos.
CREF Miami (April 26-28, 2022) registration includes:
- The main event begins at 6 pm on April 26 with a networking reception.
- Access to all sessions on April 27 – 28.
- Access to the exhibition area.
- Admission to all networking events, including coffee breaks, lunches and two evening receptions
- Event networking app — message and set up meetings with attendees, ask questions during sessions, access conference presentations, and much more.
- Please find the CREF Miami event policy here.
- Registration rate for CREF Virtual (Oct. 27-28, 2021): $245
- Registration rate for CREF Miami (April 26-28, 2022): $1,745
- Registration rate for CREF Virtual + Miami (Oct. 27-28, 2021 + April 26-28, 2022): $1,745
Substantial discounts are available for Caribbean governments, Caribbean utilities, and Caribbean and international NGOs. We also offer discounts for group registrations from the same company. Please contact us for more information.