The Caribbean’s premier meeting place for the clean energy transition
At CREF 2021, discussions were marked by a sense of real urgency. We’ve moved far beyond making the case for the energy transition; no one disputes the need. We now need to scale up and accelerate. How are we going to do that? Join us at CREF 2022 as we inspire action by bringing the market – the full ecosystem of policy-makers, regulators, utilities, investors, developers and financiers – together in an environment which encourages the market to meet, originate and transact.
Aside from its size and the range of participants, here’s why CREF stands out from other events:
Networking & Business Development
CREF is your one stop shop. Meet the market through numerous structured and unstructured networking/meeting opportunities:
- Experienced and proven match-making service
- Networking app with pre-event access to attendees to set up 1-to-1meetings
- Multiple networking events – 2 cocktail receptions, Awards luncheon, Women in Energy Breakfast
- Meeting areas with charging stations
Access to proprietary market data and research:
- CREF/Castalia Renewable Island Index and Project Database
- 80+ speakers across 25 focused and carefully developed sessions and presentations
The CREF agenda is designed to extract information and insight which isn’t available from other sources or online:
- Workshops: Hands-on stakeholder workshops designed to accelerate investment in e-mobility and hydrogen [additional registration items]
- Island Resilience Action Challenge (IRAC): Island stakeholders will collaboratively triage the most pressing challenges facing the region, brainstorm and pitch solutions, and work to find consensus on an immediate action plan for one breakthrough resolution. See what previous IRAC Task Force’s worked on here.
- Interactive sessions designed to draw out and explore opportunities for investment/development region-wide
- The annual CREF Industry awards return, recognizing leaders in the Caribbean energy sector who are making a lasting impact on the development of resilient and renewable energy for the region.