The Caribbean’s premier meeting place for the clean energy transition
Aside from its size and the range of participants, here’s why CREF stands out from other events:
Networking & Business Development
CREF is your one stop shop. Meet the market through numerous structured and unstructured networking/meeting opportunities:
- Experienced and proven match-making service
- Networking app with pre-event access to attendees to set up 1-to-1meetings
- Multiple networking events – 2 cocktail receptions, Awards luncheon, Women in Energy Breakfast
- Meeting areas with charging stations
Access to proprietary market data and research:
- CREF/Castalia Renewable Island Index and Project Database
- 80+ speakers across 25 focused and carefully developed sessions and presentations
The CREF agenda is designed to extract information and insight which isn’t available from other sources or online:
- E-Mobility Workshop: CREF 2022 featured a hands-on stakeholder workshop designed to accelerate investment in e-mobility
- Island Resilience Action Challenge (IRAC): Island stakeholders will collaboratively triage the most pressing challenges facing the region, brainstorm and pitch solutions, and work to find consensus on an immediate action plan for one breakthrough resolution. See what previous IRAC Task Force’s worked on here.
- Interactive sessions designed to draw out and explore opportunities for investment/development region-wide.
- The annual CREF Industry awards, recognizing leaders in the Caribbean energy sector who are making a lasting impact on the development of resilient and renewable energy for the region.