New Energy Events is a Hudson Valley-based organizer of international clean energy events with an opening for a part-time Events Coordinator. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and make a contribution to the operation of world-class events promoting investment in clean energy.
The Events Coordinator will provide operational support for speaker recruitment and management, day-to-day event management and marketing. This is a part-time position (on average 10-15 hours a week) for an initial 4 month engagement with the potential for extension. A competitive rate per hour will be provided, based on experience. The role is flexible with the option of working from home the majority of time.
New Energy Events has a great working environment, welcoming, fun and collaborative. Our office is located in the middle of vibrant Beacon in the mid Hudson Valley.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Tech savvy across multiple platforms (e.g. Google Drive, WordPress)
- Essential traits: detail-oriented; team-oriented; multi-tasking pro
- Comfortable working and communicating with senior level stakeholders in private and public sectors
- Experience in event management a huge bonus
- Available to work in Beacon, NY office at least once a week
Please submit a covering letter outlining why you would be a good fit for this position, along with your resume. Accepting applications until June 23rd with a projected start date July 1st. Email applications to Amelia Moore, email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in New Energy Events. We do not have any openings at this time.