GEOLAC delivers two days of dynamic debate and networking, via a mix of high-level interviews, panel discussions, community polling and roundtable conversations. Country decision makers will provide updates on geothermal development and outlook in each jurisdiction. Industry stakeholders will detail the drivers and opportunities for geothermal growth across the region.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Collaboration with the O&G industry as an opportunity to expand geothermal and support energy transition
- Technological advances driving forward geothermal by reducing cost and risk
- Low-mid enthalpy geothermal to support industrial decarbonization
- Is P2X changing the economics and opportunity for geothermal? What does the P2X roadmap look like for LAC?
- Decarbonizing climatization with geothermal: Taking heat pumps further in LAC
- Innovative financing sources and structures to unlock finance for geothermal
- Lining up the lithium opportunity: How to place geothermal power use and lithium extraction in the focus of lithium miners
- Preparing for and addressing social and environmental dynamic concerns and regulations
- Capacity building and technical support to support industry growth
- Developing enabling regulatory and legal frameworks
- Detailed country reports and opportunity overview
Away from the GEOLAC main stage, join us for networking-enhanced thematic roundtables on forward thinking topics, invitation only stakeholder dialogue sessions, informational workshops, and ample networking-focused receptions and lunches.