What’s driving the agenda at GEOLAC this year?
- Updates from regional governments and industry experts on the status of regulatory frameworks across the region
- Markets to watch. Which countries are demonstrating a political commitment to geothermal?
- How will the entry of new market players impact the geothermal sector in Latin America?
- What have been the experiences and lessons learned from funding assistance programs, and how are they evolving to better align with Latin America’s unique circumstances and challenges?
- Should geothermal be powering Latin America’s mining industry? What new opportunities are emerging?
- How does geothermal complement (or compete with) natural gas across Latin America? What is driving public sector decision makers to choose one over the other?
- What are the economics of direct use geothermal and will it take off across the region?