CARIF delivers two days of dynamic debate and networking, via a mix of high-level interviews, panel discussions, community polling and roundtable conversations. Leading players will debate the most pressing topics in the Caribbean infrastructure space including:
- How to incentivize the flow of private finance to sustainable and resilient infrastructure projects?
- Building grid infrastructure for the future of the Caribbean power sector
- Mobilizing capital for food security
- Next generation climate-smart construction
- Caribbean Cities: municipal development and revitalization; what does urban resilience look like in the Caribbean context?
- Digital Infrastructure Revolution: How to prioritize investment
- How can we deliver the necessary infrastructure to support the decarbonization of the Caribbean shipping industry?
- Is waste-to-energy the right way to address the Caribbean’s waste management challenges?
Plus, sector updates and opportunities: transportation, ports and airports, water, healthcare, and more
Away from the CARIF Main Stage, we invite attendees to meet the market through numerous structured and unstructured networking opportunities, including the fountain-side cocktail reception, networking-enhanced thematic roundtables, and sunrise yoga and fun-run offerings.