Critical themes covered in the agenda include:
- Caribbean across the finish line? Across islands and technologies, we’re seeing a big uptick in the financing and construction of world-class projects. Where are the success stories and what’s next?
- The brave new world of the Caribbean utility. Grappling with decentralized grids, resilience, the role of regulators, the new energy mix – and new paths to profitability
- Which islands are leading the charge for increased grid resiliency, and how? What are the solutions, who are the innovators, and who are the funders?
- Caribbean leaders. The region’s most prominent government figures share perspectives on the critical need for investment in infrastructure
- A deepening of financing options for Caribbean infrastructure assets. Sources of new capital and factors driving this expansion
- As several port concessions are made available, what trends are driving the market and where are the opportunities for investment? A survey of cruise and container concessions and the players looking to invest in regional ports
- Energy efficiency: redefining energy consumption across the region. Resources, strategies and case studies of energy efficiency success stories across sectors
- Are airport PPPs taking off? Assessing the pipeline for airport development post-Norman Manley
- Developing robust energy matrices. What does energy provision look like long-term across the region? How can LNG and renewables be developed in complement not conflict?
- PPP mechanics for the Caribbean. Improving processes and expanding the use of PPPs in the region