In advance of the 3rd Puerto Rico Grid Revitalization Forum (PR-GRID 2020), we hosted a webinar that gathered a panel of experts to try to make sense of what’s driving grid programs and projects in Puerto Rico.
To listen to this complimentary webinar now click here.
The discussion covered critical issues such as:
- How have the earthquakes impacted grid planning?
- What’s the status of the IRP?
- What’s the latest on the bondholder agreement? And on the award of the T&D concession?
- How is the federal government supporting grid initiatives?
- How are municipalities, communities and companies responding?
We heard from:
- Jennifer Decesaro, Senior Advisor, U.S. Department of Energy
- Carlos Fernandez Lugo, Chair of Environmental, Energy and Land Use Practice Group, McConnell Valdés LLC
- Carlos Rodriguez, President, Puerto Rico Manufacturers Association (PRMA)
- Tomás J. Torres-Placa, Executive Director, Institute of Competitiveness and Sustainable Economy for Puerto Rico (moderator)
This webinar opens the conversation that will continue at the 3rd Puerto Rico Grid Revitalization Forum (PR-GRID 2020) in San Juan, PR (July 14-15), hosted by New Energy Events and PRMA.