Join us for a webinar on February 25, 2020 at 10:30 AM as we try to make sense of what’s driving grid programs and projects in Puerto Rico.
The discussion will cover critical issues such as:
- How have the earthquakes impacted grid planning?
- What’s the status of the IRP?
- What’s the latest on the bondholder agreement? And on the award of the T&D concession?
- How is the federal government supporting grid initiatives?
- How are municipalities, communities and companies responding?
We’ll hear from:
- Jennifer Decesaro, Senior Advisor, U.S. Department of Energy
- Fernando Padilla, Director of the Project Management Office, PREPA
- Carlos Rodriguez, President, Puerto Rico Manufacturers Association (PRMA)
- Noel Zamot, President, Atabey Group
If you can’t make the webinar, feel free to sign up so we can send you a link to the recording.
This webinar opens the conversation that will continue at the 3rd Puerto Rico Grid Revitalization Forum (PR-GRID 2020) in San Juan, PR (March 24-25), hosted by New Energy Events and PRMA.