To set the stage for the 5th Geothermal Congress for Latin America & the Caribbean (GEOLAC) on JULY 17-18 in Mexico City, New Energy Events and ThinkGeoEnergy are exploring the big trends in the regional and global geothermal markets and what those trends mean for the development of projects across the region.
The webinar “A new era of investment in LAC geothermal?” was held on June 12, 2018. To watch this complimentary webinar now click here.
Webinar topics include:
– How have the conditions for the development of geothermal changed, globally and regionally, in the past 12 months?
– How successfully is geothermal making its case vs. other forms of renewables? For example, solar and storage?
– Is geothermal “resilient” vs. other forms of generation?
– Which markets in Latin America and the Caribbean are making tangible strides towards new projects?
– How do the multilaterals view the market and what new programs coming online?
– Thrainn Fridriksson, Senior Energy Specialist, World Bank Energy Sector Management Assistance Program (ESMAP)
– Constant Maton, Director, Geothermal Energy, Storengy
– Michelle Alejandra Ramírez Bueno, Director of Geothermal, Ministry of Energy (SENER)
– Alexander Richter, President, International Geothermal Association I Founder, ThinkGeoEnergy (Moderator)
– Gonzalo Torres Macchiavello, Country Head, Chile & Peru, Energy Development Corporation (EDC)
To watch this complimentary webinar now click here.