How is Covid-19 impacting Puerto Rico’s energy market, and what are the implications for utility customers? On Tuesday, April 14, we explored what this means for the future of the island’s grid.
To listen to this complimentary webinar, click here.
The discussion covers critical issues such as:
- How shifts in electricity demand are impacting the grid and the utility
- Implications of falling revenue for PREPA as COVID-19 hits economy
- In the face of this extended health crisis, how can Puerto Rico prepare for a surge in summer demand now that Costa Sur is offline?
- How will COVID-19 impact progress for PR’s energy market (e.g., RSA hearings, benchmarks for Act 17, award of T&D concession)?
- How will federal funds be prioritized and dispersed in the face of this pandemic?
Webinar panelists include:
- José Ortiz, Chief Executive Officer, Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA)
- Wendy Perry, President, Pharmaceutical Industry Association of Puerto Rico (PIA-PR)
- Carlos Rodriguez, President, Puerto Rico Manufacturers Association (PRMA)
- Carlos Fernandez Lugo, Chair of Environmental, Energy and Land Use Practice Group, McConnell Valdés LLC (moderator)
To listen to the webinar, click here.