To set the stage for the 2nd Caribbean Infrastructure Forum (CARIF) held on December 11-12 in Montego Bay, New Energy Events and IJGlobal are exploring the investment climate in infrastructure across the Caribbean.
This webinar was held on Thursday, November 16, 2017.
Webinar topics include:
– Investor & financier perspectives on opportunities for Caribbean infrastructure: which markets and which sectors are showing most promise?
– How has the devastation of Irma and Maria changed the market for infrastructure investment and development? Is this a long-term trend?
– How is the risk profile of the region changing and how is that impacting financing costs and investor appetite?
To watch this complimentary webinar now click here.
– Adam Carter, Managing Director, Investment Banking, CIBC FirstCaribbean
– Monica La Bennett, Vice President, Operations, Caribbean Development Bank (CDB)
– Simon Townend, Head, Islands Group KPMG
– Jon Whiteaker, Editor-in-Chief, IJGlobal (Moderator)