Details & Pricing
Registration rate for the main event: $1,435 USD
Register before prices increase on February 1, 2024
- Content: Access to +25 sessions, presentations and all conference stages.
- Networking Receptions: Networking breaks and evening receptions provide attendees with the opportunity to form connections with the #H2LAC community and explore the latest sustainable initiatives and solutions in the exhibit space.
- Market Intelligence: Access to the full 2023/24 Hinicio/New Energy Hydrogen Index for Latin America & the Caribbean.
- Event Networking App: Message and set up meetings with attendees, ask questions during sessions, access conference presentations, and much more.
- And More Networking: Cocktail reception celebrating the 2024 H2LAC Industry Awards winners, coffee breaks and lunches on June 5 and June 6.
NGO | Academic | Government Discounts
We are pleased to offer Latin American governments, academic institutions and NGOs a substantial discount off of the individual registration fee rate to H2LAC 2024. This discount must be applied at the time of registration and cannot be applied retroactively. To qualify for the non-profit, academic, or government rate, please include an associated email account (.org .edu .gov) in your request. To confirm your eligibility contact New Energy Support.
Want to get your team together in Santiago for two full days of content and networking? We are pleased to offer discounts for group registrations from the same company. Please contact us for more information.