“This is the first time that I have come to this event and for me, it has been a networking heaven. I had the opportunity, in a small period of time, to meet the people that play a key role in this industry in Latin America and the Caribbean,” Sergio Robredo, CAF
H2LAC attracts a large and unique cross-section of regional policy-makers and regulators, regional industry leaders and off-takers, providers of development and private capital, national oil and gas companies, big industry, and global hydrogen industry leaders.
“This Congress is a spectacular opportunity to have conversations that are allowing us to actually get traction on projects,” Yeimy Baez, 2022-23 Hydrogen Energy Leader MVP
Networking & Business Development
H2LAC is your one-stop shop. Meet the regional hydrogen market – they’ll all be there – through numerous structured and unstructured networking/meeting opportunities:
- Networking app with pre-event access to attendees to set up 1-to-1 meetings
- Multiple networking events, including lunches, a cocktail reception, and a hydrogen Industry Awards ceremony
- Dedicated areas for 1-to-1 meetings
Access to proprietary market data and research:
- Hinicio/New Energy Hydrogen Index for Latin America & the Caribbean. Providing critical and unique insights into development at the national level across the region
- 80+ speakers across numerous focused and carefully developed sessions, presentations and case studies
About New Energy Events
New Energy has deep connections and over a decade of experience working in the Latin American and the Caribbean energy markets. New Energy was an early adopter of Hydrogen and launched – with the IDB – the Hydrogen Congress for Latin America & the Caribbean (H2LAC) in early 2021.
New Energy is also the publisher, with Hinicio, of the annual Hydrogen Index for Latin America & the Caribbean, a groundbreaking study measuring progress towards the hydrogen economy on a country-by-country basis across the region. H2LAC 2024 will see the launch of the findings of the fourth annual Index.
“I think this is one of the best places in terms of networking and one of the best places to hear from the experts,” Hans Kulenkampff, H2Chile | Hinicio