Over the course of two rich, immersive and deeply interactive days, a world-class roster of speakers will address the critical issues behind the growth of ESG-linked and climate financing across the Caribbean.
Join us for panel discussions on:
- Why Does ESG & Climate Finance Matter for the Caribbean?
- Ministerial Roundtable: How do we Make ESG & Climate Finance Work for the Caribbean?
- The Caribbean Banking Sector as a Driver of ESG Financing
- A Vision for a Net Zero Financing Ecosystem in the Caribbean
- ESG & the Private Sector: Making the Case
- Blended Finance & ESG
Deep-Dive Spotlight Sessions on:
- A Decade of Climate Finance in Guyana
- Williams Industries Green Bond Program
- Financing a Resilient Tourism Industry
A Summit-Wide Debate on:
- Is Good ESG Worth the Trouble for the Caribbean Private Sector?
And workshops on:
- Corporate ESG Financing Toolkit
- Translating Values into Value: Impact Equity Investment 101
For information on speaker opportunities please contact us directly.