Seeking a national transition to sustainable waste management, the Government of Aruba is actively requesting solutions from the public. Aruba’s objective is to process waste sources so that products can be recovered, and remaining waste will be treated with environmentally friendly methods – a version of a circular economy.
For more information regarding this Request for Information you may consult the following documents:
- Request for information Long term sustainable waste management solutions Aruba
- RFI 1 – Solid Waste Treatment Facility
- RFI 2 – Landfill Remediation and Sanitary Landfill
- RFI Respondent Form – Solid Waste Treatment Facility
- RFI Respondent Form – Landfill Remediation and Sanitary Landfill