Veuillez télécharger les renseignements en français ici:
All presentations will both be in French and English and simultaneous translation will be available.
– Provide the incoming Government with a platform to strengthen and showcase its long-term strategy for Haiti’s energy sector
– Showcase the new Government roadmap to accelerate energy access through investment in sustainable energy infrastructure and generation – at a community and national level – throughout Haiti
– Mobilize the private sector: showcase energy sector investment opportunities and the availability of financing
– Provide concrete options and opportunity for dialogue on how best to finance and execute energy projects in Haiti
– Present and explore new sources of funding e.g. the impact on private sector investment of funding available to Haiti projects via the Scaling Up Renewable Energy Program (SREP) and the Climate Technology Fund (CTF).
– Showcase project success stories and analyze success criteria
– Showcase new analytics and data. Over the course of the event delegates will be provided with access to a number of critical reports and surveys including the Government Roadmap on Energy and the Haiti National Electricity 2015-2030 Masterplan
Who Will Attend?
– Senior Haitian government officials
– Senior Haitian utility executives
– Haiti community and municipal leaders
– Multilateral and NGO donor organizations
– Renewable energy and micro-grid developers and investors
– Providers of private capital e.g. commercial banks
– International providers of technology and services e.g. consultants
– International Energy institutions