RBC Royal Bank (Trinidad & Tobago) Limited
Vice President – Business Banking
Marc is the Vice President of Business Banking at RBC Royal Bank (Trinidad and Tobago) Limited. He leads the Business Banking unit in Trinidad and Tobago and has the responsibility of managing a team of forty three (43) members.
Marc joined RBC in 2004 and has held various roles in RBC Merchant Bank (Caribbean) Limited, the last being the Vice President – Public Sector and Corporate Financial Advisory Services (“CFAS”). Prior to a four (4) year period outside of the financial service industry, he also held the position of Vice President – Corporate Banking (Private Sector- Trinidad). His experience in the banking / finance includes senior roles in Corporate Finance, Risk Management, Origination and Financial Analysis.
In addition to his substantial duties at RBC, Marc is also a member of the Board of Directors on a number of State and private entities, namely:
· Executive Director – RBC Merchant Bank (Caribbean) Limited;
· Executive Director – RBC Royal Bank (Trinidad & Tobago) Limited;
· Chairman – The RBC Staff Charitable Organization;
· Director – The National Export Facilitation Organization of Trinidad and Tobago (“EXPORTT”);
· Director – Energy Dynamics Limited;
· Executive Committee – Fatima Old Boy’s Association.
He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (Finance) with a Minor in Economics from Morehouse College as well as an Executive MBA in General Management from the Henley Business School / University of Reading.