Interested in speaking? Submit a speaker application here.
What’s driving the agenda at DR-GRID?
Over the course of a packed day of interactive panel discussions, dynamic presentations, and workshops, an A-list of DR leaders and international experts will address:
- What do we need to know about the 2020 RFP for renewable energy procurement?
- What potential does the DR have for growth in distributed solar and storage?
- How will the 2020 elections impact the landscape for procurement?
- How does natural gas sit alongside renewables in national grid planning?
- How is the regulatory environment keeping pace with new technologies and with what implications for investors?
- Where are opportunities emerging for investment in e-mobility?
- What can we learn from project success stories e.g. Pecasa, Agua Clara?
- Who and on what terms are financing projects in the DR?
- How is the need for resiliency shaping the procurement of projects?
- Are technology-specific opportunities emerging e.g. in waste-to-energy, offshore?