Details & Pricing
**Registration will open soon**
- Early bird rate – available until June 28: US$807.50
- Standard rate: US$950.00
Substantial discounts are available for municipal leaders, public sector officials, foundations, NGO and not-for-profit organizations. We also offer discounts for multiple registrations for delegates from the same company.
Please contact us for further discount information.
- Access to all sessions
- Admission to the evening networking reception, as well as lunch and coffee breaks
- Headsets for simultaneous translation into English or Spanish
- Event networking app — message and set up meetings with attendees, ask questions during sessions, access conference presentations, and much more
- Meet public sector officials from CDEEE, CNE, Edesur, et al. and forge critical relationships
- Understand the dynamics of the market: what is the vision for the grid and where do opportunities lie for investors & developers
- Get to grips with the timeline and process for the award of the next phase of renewable concessions
- Make connections with potential private sector partners; build an on-the-ground network
- Meet C&I leaders; explore their need & appetite for self-generation
- Meet and explore sources of private and multilateral funding
Who Will You Meet?
DR-GRID will gather key public and private sector entities from the Dominican Republic to lay out the challenges and the opportunities.
- Senior Dominican Republic public sector officials, including CNE, CDEEE and Edesur
- Industry & other private sector leaders; potential C&I off-takers
- Leading investors, developers, project sponsors & EPCs
- Commercial banks, investment banks, private equity
- Multilateral and bilateral development finance organizations
- Law firms & consultants