Dr. Diego Arjona Argüelles
- Mechanical Electrical Engineer. Engineering School of the UNAM.He received the degrees of Doctor of Science and Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from the George Washington University in Washington D.C.
- Fulbright Scholarship and the García Robles Scholarship for Master’s and Doctorate studies.
- Research Scholar at the International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) in Laxenburg, Austria.
- Luis Donaldo Colosio scholarship for postdoctoral work.
- General Director of Research, Technological Development and Environment. SENER.
- Executive Secretary of the National Commission for Energy Efficiency.
- Advisor to the Undersecretary of Energy Operation. SENER (Analysis of the Electric Sector).
- General Director of Tuto Energy (Company of the BioFields Group dedicated to the development of photovoltaic projects in partnership with Acciona Energía).
- Director of Renewable and Sustainable Energies and Director of Sustainability and Processes of BioFields, a Mexican company dedicated to high technology biofuels, capture and use of carbon dioxide, energy crops and the production of organic industrial oils.
- Managing Director of MOR Consultores. Development of the Alfa-Pegi Project in Monterrey, Nuevo León, under contract with Iberdrola. Concept and development of a private electricity transmission and distribution system for users of one of the largest self-supply projects in the country as well as cogeneration systems for the beer and paper industry.
- General Manager of EnergyWorks de México (Generation and cogeneration projects).
- Currently, he is an OLADE Consultant in the Latin American and Caribbean Energy Efficiency Program.