Williams Caribbean Capital
Chief Executive Officer
- Co-founding CEO of Williams Caribbean Capital. An impact investment and renewable energy asset development business, which is a joint venture with Williams Industries. www.williamscaribbeancapital.com
- Co-founder and co-owner of Williams Renewable Energy Limited (“WREL”), the largest independent power producer in Barbados. WRELs green bonds are certified by the Climate Bond Initiative and verified by Sustainanalytics and quoted on the IDBs green bond transparency platform. www.climatebonds.net/certification/williams-caribbean-capital
- Head of Mission to Ireland as Honorary Consul from Jamaica to Ireland with a focus on increasing bilateral trade. www.facebook.com/jamaicahonoraryconsulireland
- Chairman and co-founder of IFP Investment Limited, a privately-owned and funded investment business. www.ifpil.com
- Head of M&A for ProAmpac in Europe. ProAmpac is a US$2bn US-headquartered food packaging business owned by Pritzker Private Capital. www.proampac.com www.ppcpartners.com
- Co-founder and Chairman of Caribbean fintech companies ApplyOn and SCG Growth Partners, which are providers of digital customer’s workflow platforms. www.applyon.com www.scggrowthpartners.com www.comparett.com www.bestquotebb.com
- Board Director and co-owner of award-winning tourist business, VIP Attractions. VIP owns airport lounges and tourist magazines in Jamaica, which were twice voted as the best airport lounges in the world by Priority Pass. www.vipattractions.com
- Co-founder and investor into BCDL, a venture partner of the PLC, General Accident Insurance, founded to launch General Accident in Caribbean markets outside of Jamaica, beginning in Barbados. www.genac.com/bb
- Chairman of Argo Development, a Barbados Headquartered international, award-winning architectural firm specialising in BIM and zero carbon design. www.argodevelopmentstudio.com
CEO of Digicel Jamaica, Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean.
CEO and co-founder of Digicel Financial Service
CEO and co-founder of the Vero Solutions and TheNowFactory
Head of Business Development Jinny Software
Engineer and Technical Consultant with Hewlett Packard, Ericsson, Motorola, Rohde Swartz & IBM
Bachelor of Engineering from University College Cork Ireland
Diploma in Business Administration from the College of Ireland.
Diploma in Board Directorship from the Institute of Director Ireland and the UK.